We believe you always deserve a second opinion, so we’ve gathered a list of other websites that are geared to helping investors understand how investments work, which agencies govern the rules & what kind of protection they’re afforded.
- Financial Consumer Agency of Canada: a federal government website that provides information on investment products and services to inform and protect consumers.
- Financial Planning Standards Council: a non-profit organization that promotes and enforces professional standards in financial planning.
- FundLibrary: a financial resource website targeted to investors that provides current performance data and research on investment funds, stocks and other financial products.
- Globe Investor | Funds: a website operated by the Globe and Mail that provides financial industry news, current performance data and research on investment funds, stocks and other financial products.
- Investor Education Fund: a non-profit organization founded and supported by the Ontario Securities Commission that provides unbiased and independent financial tools to help you make better financial decisions.
- Investment Fund Institute of Canada (IFIC): a financial industry association that advocates for changes to the investment industry. It also contains a section for investors that provides educational articles and a glossary of investment terms.
- The Canadian Institute for Financial Planners: a non-profit association of Canadian Certified Planner professionals. The site contains an investor section that has helpful links to other websites with information and articles.
- The Mutual Fund Dealers Association of Canada: not-for-profit self-regulatory organization for mutual fund dealers in Canada.
- The Ontario Securities Commission: administers and enforces securities legislation in the Province of Ontario. Their mandate is to protect investors from unfair, improper and fraudulent practices and foster fair and efficient capital markets and confidence in their integrity.
Securing your Family's Future
Following the advice of a trusted advisor is shown to be a significant factor in building wealth and achieving investment success. Our team can provide sound advice and a Personal Wealth Management Strategy™ to guide & assist you & your family at any stage of life.